Parish Details for Ludgvan

Ludgvan

Ludgvan is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Penwith. It is bordered by Towednack and Lelant to the north, St Erth and St Hilary to the east, Mount's Bay and Gulval to the south and Gulval and Towednack to the west. It lies to the south of St Ives. The parish is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. The churchtown village is small although the area covered by the parish includes the larger village of Crowlas. Other smaller villages and hamlets are Lower Quarter, Cockwells, Whitecross, Canonstown and Manwinion.

Code Description Format Price

B6003

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A3604

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1563-1837

CD

£4.60

Add to Basket >

A3604

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1563-1837

PDF

£4.60

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection