Parish Details for Linkinhorne

Linkinhorne

Linkinhorne is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bordered by North Hill and Lezant to the north, Stoke Climsland and South Hill to the east, St Ive and St Cleer to the south and St Cleer and Nort Hill to the west. The parish is divided into two nearly equal parts by the River Lynher which runs through it from north to south. In the Domesday Book of 1086, it was called Resleston and was part of the manor of Rillaton. At Darley Farm is the Darley Oak which is believed to be over a thousand years old and has a circumference of 36 feet. The main villages and hamlets are the churchtown, Caradon, Henwood, Rillaton and Rilla Mill.

Code Description Format Price

B5075

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A2300

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1575-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2300

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1575-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection