Parish Details for Lelant

Lelant

Lelant, Uny-Lelant, Lelant-Euny or Lanant, is situated in the Deanery of Penwith and Eastern Division of the Hundred of Penwith. It is bordered by St Ives and St Ives Bay to the north, the River Hayle estuary and St Erth to the east, Ludgvan to the south and Towednack to the west. Lelant is on the west bank of the Hayle estuary about 3 miles from St Ives and is often referred to as Uny Lelant. Its main villages are Lelant, Tredreath, Trencrobben and Trink. The modern ecclesiastical parish of Carbis Bay was created from Lelant in 1913.

Code Description Format Price

B3932

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2232

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1611-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2232

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1611-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B477X

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.00

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection