Parish Details for Lawhitton

Lawhitton

Lawhitton is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bordered by St Stephen-by-Launceston and Lifton (Devon) to the north, the River Tamar (which separates it from Lifton and Bradstone in Devon) to the east, Lezant to the south and South Petherwin and Launceston St Mary Magdalene to the west. This parish is immediately south-east of Launceston. The parish is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Languitetone. The main hamlets of the parish are the churchtown, Carzantic, and Lewcoombe.

Code Description Format Price

B291X

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B3873

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A2553

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1608-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2553

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1608-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A9455

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1608-1837

Book

£4.10

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection