Parish Details for Lanteglos by Fowey

Lanteglos by Fowey

Lanteglos-by-Fowey is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of West. It is bordered by St Veep and Lansallos to the north, Lansallos to the east, the ocean to the south and Fowey harbour (which separates it from Fowey and Golant (St Sampson) and the town of Fowey) to the west. The parish is on the south coast of Cornwall sandwiched between the parishes of Fowey and Lansallos. The village of Polruan, with its steep huddled streets, is situated opposite Fowey on the eastern side of the Fowey estuary. In the past, castles here and in Fowey helped protect the seaport by suspending an iron chain across the estuary. The only other village is Highway (or Trevick).

Code Description Format Price

B1853

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2102

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1610-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2102

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1610-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection