Parish Details for Lanner

Lanner

Lanner, which has also been well-known as 'Lannarth', was created as an ecclesiastical parish from part of the civil parish of Gwennap in 1844. Tresavean is a hamlet in the parish. For records prior to 1845, see GWENNAP.

Code Description Format Price

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection