Parish Details for Landulph

Landulph

Landulph is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bordered by the River Tamar (which separates it from St Stephens-by-Saltash and the parishes of Bere Ferrers and Tamerton Foliot in Devon) to the north, east and south and Botus Fleming and Pillaton to the west. Landulph is a parish and village on the Devon border a few miles north of Plymouth. The village of Cargreen, the only village in the parish, is situated on the banks of the River Tamar.

Code Description Format Price

B6454

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A1839

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1540-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A1839

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1540-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection