Parish Details for Landrake

Landrake

Landrake is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bordered by Quethiock and the detached portion of St Stephens-by-Saltash (called Howton) to the north, Botus Fleming and St Stephen-by-Saltash to the east, St Erney and the estuary of the River Lynher to the south and St Germans and Quethiock to the west. It has always been closely associated with St Erney. Landrake village and parish is north-west of Saltash on the River Lynher. A very small portion of the village of Tideford was once in this parish.

Code Description Format Price

B7567

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B6294

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A5622

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1583-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A5622

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1583-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A1099

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1583-1837

Book

£4.10

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection