Parish Details for Ladock

Ladock

Ladock is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It is bordered by Newlyn East and St Enoder to the north, St Stephen-in-Brannel and Probus to the east, Probus to the south and St Erme to the west. The parish is in the centre of Cornwall about 5 miles north-west of Truro and, until 1840, was on the old toll road from Truro to Bodmin. In 1802, the largest gold nugget found in Cornwall was discovered in the River Ladock and is now in Truro Museum. Hamlets in the parish are Bedock (or Bissick) and Hill Coos.

Code Description Format Price

A4083

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1609-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A4083

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1609-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A0825

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1609-1837

Book

£4.10

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection