Parish Details for Kea

Kea

Kea is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It is bordered by Kenwyn to the north, the River Fal to the east (which separates it from St Clement and St Michael Penkivel), Feock, Perranarworthal and Gwennap to the south and St Agnes and part of Kenwyn to the west. Two parishes were created from parts of Kea parish - Chacewater in 1828 and Baldhu in 1847.

Code Description Format Price

B3406

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B6669

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A5493

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1559-1837

CD

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A5493

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1559-1837

PDF

£3.60

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection