Parish Details for Boconnoc

Boconnoc

Boconnoc parish is named after the old Cornish for 'Dwelling place of Conoc'. It is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Bochenod. Boconnoc is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of West and is bordered by Broadoak (Braddock) to the north, Lanreath to the east, St Veep to the south and St Winnow to the west. The parish essentially covers the park and estate of Boconnoc House, 3 miles east of Lostwithiel. Boconnoc can trace its history back to the Normans. The village of Couches Mill lies three quarters of a mile south of Boconnoc House and 3 miles east of Lostwithiel.

Code Description Format Price

B2935

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B5877

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A2188

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1608-1836

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2188

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1608-1836

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A9394

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1608-1836

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection