Parish Details for Herodsfoot
Herodsfoot is situated in the Hundred of East. The village is about 3 miles south-west of Liskeard in a place where four or five valleys meet and where two tributaries of the West Looe river conjoin. The parish was created from parts of Lanreath, St Pinnock and Duloe parishes in 1851. However, this civil parish no longer exists. Its responsibilities are spread back again between the parishes from which it was created. For records prior to 1851, see LANREATH, St PINNOCK or DULOE.