Parish Details for Halsetown
Halsetown is situated in the Hundred of East Penwith. It is a development 2 miles south-west of St Ives. James Halse, Member of Parliament for St Ives, built the village in 1832 to house his mine workers. At that time, the village was part of St Ives parish. For records prior to 1848, see St IVES.