Parish Details for Golant St Sampson

Golant St Sampson

Golant, otherwise called St Sampson, is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It is bordered by Lanlivery to the north, the River Fowey to the east (which separates it from St Winnow, St Veep and Lanteglos), Fowey to the south and by Tywardreath to the west. Golant is a village on the west bank of the Fowey river. The small church has a holy well by the south porch and is dedicated to St Sampson by whose name the parish is usually known.

Code Description Format Price

A444X

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1568-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A444X

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1568-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection