Parish Details for Godolphin
The little village of Godolphin Cross lies half-hidden in a valley on the Hayle to Helston road. The parish was created from part of Breage parish in February 1846. However, by the end of the 20th century, the civil parish has ceased to exist and Godolphin is united with Breage and Germoe again. For records prior to 1846, see BREAGE.