Parish Details for Gerrans

Gerrans

Gerrans, sometimes called 'St Gerrans', is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It is bordered by Philleigh to the north, Gerrans Bay to the east, St Anthony-in-Roseland to the south and St Just-in-Roseland to the west. The main hamlets are the churchtown, Porthscatho, and Trewithian. The two villages of Gerrans and Portscatho have now virtually merged into one. In 1934, the parish of St Anthony-in-Roseland united with Gerrans to form a single civil parish.

Code Description Format Price

B2027

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B4764

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A5820

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1538-1837

CD

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A5820

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1538-1837

PDF

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A1242

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1538-1837

Book

£5.65

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection