Parish Details for Falmouth King Charles

Falmouth King Charles

Falmouth King Charles was formed from the older parish of Budock in 1661. The parish is on a peninsula and occupies the old town area. Falmouth is located at the west side of the entrance to Carrick Roads, a large natural harbour on the south coast of Cornwall fed by the River Fal. The Church of King Charles the Martyr is on the main street running through the town and is the Parish Church for the town of Falmouth.

Code Description Format Price

A3215

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1664-1837

CD

£8.00

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection