Parish Details for Falmouth All Saints

Falmouth All Saints

Falmouth All Saints comprises much of the new part of the town to the north and west. Falmouth is on a peninsula at the west side of the entrance to Carrick Roads, a large natural harbour on the south coast of Cornwall fed by the River Fal. Falmouth is the largest port in Cornwall whose real prosperity began in 1688 when it became a Post Office packet station. Brigantines sailed with mail to Spain, Portugal, West Indies and North American Colonies until 1852 when mail traffic was transferred to Southampton.

Code Description Format Price

B2638

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.75

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection