Parish Details for Devoran

Devoran

Devoran is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. The parish was created on 17th January 1873 from Feock parish to serve an increasing population. It lies about 4 miles south-west of Truro on Restronguet Creek. For records prior to 1873, see FEOCK.

Code Description Format Price

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection