Parish Details for Cuby with Tregony

Cuby with Tregony

Cuby is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It is bordered by Creed to the north, St Ewe and St Michael Caerhays to the east, Veryan to the south and Cornelly and Probus to the west. The parish is now actually referred to as Cuby-with-Tregony St James and includes the borough of Tregony. Cuby had the church which was used by Tregony and was united with Cuby. Cuby-with-Tregony incorporated Cornelly parish in 1934.

Code Description Format Price

B3697

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B4979

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A5776

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1611-1837

CD

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A5776

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1611-1837

PDF

£2.50

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection