Parish Details for Wendron

Wendron

Wendron is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Kerrier. It was originally bordered by Illogan and Gwennap to the north, Stithians and Constantine to the east, Mawgan and Gunwalloe to the south and Sithney, Crowan and Illogan to the west. The parish of Wendron stretches north-east from the town of Helston which was part of the parish until 1845. The parishes of Carnmenellis, in 1846, and Pencoys, in 1881, were created from parts of this parish. Villages in the original parish included the churchtown, Coverack Bridges, Lower Town, Trewennack, Gweek, Edgecumb, Menhay and Four Lanes.

Code Description Format Price

B2669

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2997

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1560-1837

CD

£6.15

Add to Basket >

A2997

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1560-1837

PDF

£6.15

Add to Basket >

Edgcumbe Methodist Church Monumental Inscriptions

This CD consists of 333 pictures of headstones with an index and full information, a map and section photographs, 703 burial book entries including those without headstones, and the War Memorial with personal details and service information (where possible) of 15 men who died in both World Wars. There is also some reprints from the Church’s Centenary Booklet.

CD

£15.00

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection