Parish Details for Cornelly

Cornelly

Cornelly is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It is bordered by Probus to the north, Cuby, Tregony St James, Veryan and Ruan Lanihorne and the River Fal to the east, Lamorran Creek to the south and Lamorran to the west. The civil parish was absorbed by Tregony in 1934. There is no village of Cornelly and the little church of St Cornelius is tucked away down a lane between Probus and Tregony. Cornelly has within it the hamlets of Penvose, Trelasker, Trewarthenick, Killiow, Freewater, Grogarth.

Code Description Format Price

A5745

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1612-1833

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A5745

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1612-1833

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A080X

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1612-1833

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection