Parish Details for Truro St Mary

Truro St Mary

Truro St Mary is the ancient parish of Truro in the central part of the city and now contains the cathedral. Originally it comprised the old municipal borough of Truro which was situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. The parish is situated at the junction of the Kenwyn and Allen rivers which have an outlet to the ocean on the South Cornish coast.

Code Description Format Price

A4694

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1597-1839

CD

£5.00

Add to Basket >

A4694

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1597-1839

PDF

£5.00

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection