Parish Details for Constantine

Constantine

Constantine is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Kerrier. In 1869, it was bordered by Budock and Mawnan to the east, Helford Creek (which separates it from Manaccan, St Martins and Mawgan-in-Meneage) to the south and Wendron, Stithians and Mabe to the west and north. The village is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Saint Constantin. Constantine churchtown is a well-built village in the midst of open country. Villages and hamlets in the parish include Gweek, Seworgan, Brill, Port Navas, Budock Vean and Helford Passage.

Code Description Format Price

B592X

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A556X

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1571-1837

CD

£4.60

Add to Basket >

A556X

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1571-1837

PDF

£4.60

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection