Parish Details for Treverbyn
Treverbyn, known locally as Bugle, is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It was created in 1846 from the northern half of the St Austell parish and extends from the east side of the Gover Stream (also called the White River) that runs down the Gover Valley. The parish centres on the village of Bugle. Other villages in the parish are Treverbyn, Carthew, Stenalees and Penwithick. For records prior to 1854, see St AUSTELL.