Parish Details for Treslothan

Treslothan

Treslothan is situated in the Deanery of Carnmarth and Hundred of Penwith. The parish was created in 1845 from the southern part of the original parish of Camborne. For records prior to 1845, see CAMBORNE.

Code Description Format Price

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection