Parish Details for Torpoint
Torpoint is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East and located on the Rame peninsula on the banks of the River Tamar some two and a half miles from Plymouth. It was created from part of Antony parish in 1819. The parish is situated on the south-east coast of Cornwall. For records prior to 1819, see ANTONY.