Parish Details for Tideford

Tideford

Tideford is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is located between Saltash and Liskeard. The parish was created from part of St Germans parish in 1852. For records prior to 1852, see St GERMANS.

Code Description Format Price

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection