Parish Details for St Winnow

St Winnow

St Winnow is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of West. It is bordered by Cardinham to the north, Bradock and Boconnoc to the east, St Veep to the south and Lostwithiel and the River Fowey (which separates it from Golant (St Sampson), Lanlivery and Lanhydrock) to the west. The parish is mentioned in Domesday Book of 1086 as San Winnuc and the church still has some remains of the Norman building. Other hamlets in the parish are Bridgend, Polscoe and Respryn.

Code Description Format Price

B2263

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B3910

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A4656

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1622-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A4656

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1622-1837

PDF

£2.50

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection