Parish Details for St Stephens by Saltash

St Stephens by Saltash

St Stephens-by-Saltash is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bordered by Botus Fleming and Landulph to the north, the River Tamar, the town of Saltash and the (once) Cornish part of St Budeaux to the east, St Germans Creek to the south and the River Lynher (which separates it from St Erney and Landrake) to the west. A detached part of the parish (called Howton) is bordered by Pillaton, Botus Fleming, Landrake and Quethiock. The parish originally covered the town of Saltash until a separate ecclesiastical parish of Saltash was formed in 1881. It still covers the area west of the town of Saltash and is the remnant of the original parish when the town was separated from it in 1697. The main villages are the churchtown, Burraton, Elmgate, Forder, Longlands, Notter, Trehan, Trematon, Trevollard, Wearde, Antony Passage and Carkeel. The churchtown is now just a suburb of Saltash town. In 1951, St Stephens became part of Saltash civil parish again.

Code Description Format Price

B5646

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B5266

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£4.10

Add to Basket >

A5639

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1546-1837

CD

£7.20

Add to Basket >

A5639

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1546-1837

PDF

£7.20

Add to Basket >

A0368

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1546-1837

Book

£11.80

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection