Parish Details for St Stephen by Launceston

St Stephen by Launceston

St Stephen-by-Launceston, sometimes just called St Stephens or St Stephens with Newport, is situated in the Deanery of Trigg Major and Hundred of East. It is bordered by North Petherwin and Werrington to the north, Werrington and the Devon parish of Lifton to the east, Lawhitton, Launceston and St Thomas-by-Launceston to the south and Egloskerry to the west. The main villages are Yeolmbridge, Dutson, Langore and Truscott. The village of Newport lies between the churchtown and Launceston. The parish is also bordered on three sides by rivers; the Ottery to the north, the Tamar to the east and the Kinsey to the south.

Code Description Format Price

B5747

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A4496

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1566-1837

CD

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A4496

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1566-1837

PDF

£3.60

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection