Parish Details for St Minver

St Minver

St Minver is situated in the Deanery of Trigg Minor and Hundred of Trigg and is located on the eastern side of the River Camel estuary. It is bordered by the ocean to the north, Endellion and St Kew to the east and the River Camel and Padstow Harbour (which separates it from St Breock, St Issey and Padstow) to the south and west. St Minver is first mentioned in Episcopal records in 1269. The parish is nominally divided into the Highlands and Lowlands, with the mother church being situated in the former and the two Chapels-of-Ease called St Enodoc and St Michael's in the latter. The main villages are the churchtown, Rock, Tredrissick, Trevanger and Penmean. North-west of St Minver is the village of Trebetherick which is close to Polzeath.

Code Description Format Price

B5228

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A4014

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1559-1837

CD

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A4014

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1559-1837

PDF

£3.60

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection