Parish Details for St Levan

St Levan

St Levan is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Penwith. It was originally part of, and has been closely connected with, the parish of St Buryan. It is bordered by St Buryan to the north, the ocean to the east and south and Sennen to the west. The parish is 10 miles west of Penzance. Porthcurno, on the south coast, was the site of the first cable laid across the Atlantic. Not far from Porthcurno is the Minack Open Air Theatre, built into the cliffs by Rowena Cade in 1932, which has the ocean as a backdrop to the stage. The main village is Teryn (or Treen).

Code Description Format Price

B4894

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A2256

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1694-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2256

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1694-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection