Parish Details for St Keverne

St Keverne

St Keverne is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Kerrier. It is bordered by Manaccan and St Anthony to the north, the ocean to the east and south and Ruan Major, St Martins and a detached part of Grade to the west. Geographically, it is the largest parish in Cornwall. The parish is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. The parish consists of the villages of St Keverne, Coverack, Porthallow, Porthoustock and several hamlets including Traboe, Rosenithon, Ladden Vean, Tregowris and Ponsongath.

Code Description Format Price

B2058

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B6058

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A1457

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1597-1837

CD

£5.65

Add to Basket >

A1457

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1597-1837

PDF

£5.65

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection