Parish Details for St Ives

St Ives

The parish and borough town of St Ives are situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Penwith. It is bordered by the Bristol Channel to the north, St Ives Bay and Lelant to the east, Lelant and Towednack to the south and Towednack and the ocean to the west. In the Domesday Book of 1086 it was taxed with Ludgvan Lees, being the senior manor which encompassed lands in Ludgvan, Lelant, St Ives and Towednack. The parish of Halsetown was created from part of St Ives parish in 1849.

Code Description Format Price

B2348

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B5389

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£4.10

Add to Basket >

A1907

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1606-1837

CD

£5.65

Add to Basket >

A1907

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1606-1837

PDF

£5.65

Add to Basket >

A1662

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1606-1837

Book

£8.75

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection