Parish Details for St Ive

St Ive

St Ive is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bordered by Linkinhorne and South Hill to the north, Callington and St Mellion to the east, Quethiock to the south and Menheniot and St Cleer to the west. Pronounced 'St Eve', this parish is inland in East Cornwall and must not be confused with the port of St Ives on the north coast. The small village of St Ive is between Callington and Liskeard. The main villages of the parish are the churchtown, Pensilva and St Ive Cross. Pensilva was built to house miners in the early 19th century.

Code Description Format Price

B6188

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A4397

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1614-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A4397

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1614-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A943X

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1614-1837

Book

£4.10

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection