Parish Details for St Gluvias

St Gluvias

St Gluvias is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Kerrier. It is bordered by Perranarworthal and Mylor to the north, Mylor and Budock to the east, Mabe to the south and Stithians to the west. The town of Penryn lies north-west of the port of Falmouth projecting into the creeks of Falmouth harbour. Apart from the town of Penryn, the main village of the parish is Ponsanooth which had its own Wesleyan Methodist chapel, to which a cemetery was attached, and a Primitive Methodist chapel. Other villages are Treluswell, which also had its own Methodist chapel, and Burnthouse.

Code Description Format Price

B6300

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£4.10

Add to Basket >

A1877

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1599-1837

CD

£7.20

Add to Basket >

A1877

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1599-1837

PDF

£7.20

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection