Parish Details for St Giles in the Heath

St Giles in the Heath

St Giles in the Heath is a village and parish 5 miles north-east of Launceston and 9 miles south-east of Holsworthy. The church is a small structure with a tower and five bells. The parish was originally in Cornwall (one of the few Cornish places to the east of the River Tamar) but is now part of Devon. The hamlets include Panson, Hoggadon and Sitcott.

Code Description Format Price

B4168

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B4207

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A415X

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1600-1836

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A415X

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1600-1836

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A998X

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1600-1836

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection