Parish Details for St Germans

St Germans

St Germans is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bordered by Menheniot and Quethiock to the north, Landrake, St Erney, St Germans Creek and Sheviock to the east, the ocean to the south and St Martin-by-Looe, Morval and Menheniot to the west. The village of St Germans is on the lower reaches of the River Tiddy that eventually flows into Plymouth Sound. Villages in the parish were Tideford, Hessenford, Minard Cross, Polbathick and Bethany. Two new ecclesiastical parishes, Hessenford in 1834 and Tideford in 1852, were created out of this parish. In 1997, the parish was split again to make two more parishes, St Germans and a new parish of Deviock. In consequence, the boundaries of the parish have frequently been changed due to this and various local government reorganisation initiatives. St Germans is now surrounded by Deviock, Morval, Menheniot, Quethiock, Landrake with St Erney, Sheviock and the ocean.

Code Description Format Price

B192X

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A1709

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1590-1837

CD

£5.65

Add to Basket >

A1709

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1590-1837

PDF

£5.65

Add to Basket >

A0320

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1590-1837

Book

£8.75

Add to Basket >

B6102

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.00

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection