Parish Details for St Erth

St Erth

St Erth is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Penwith. It was bordered by Phillack to the north, Gwinear and Crowan (where the River Hayle rises) to the east, Breage and St Hilary to the south and Ludgvan and Lelant to the west. The parish stretches about 3 miles south from the Hayle estuary and has had a bridge over the River Hayle for at least six hundred years. The hamlets are the churchtown, Lanuthnoe, Trelissick and Tredrea Lane.

Code Description Format Price

B2904

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B4320

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A5554

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1563-1837

CD

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A5554

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1563-1837

PDF

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A1143

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1563-1837

Book

£5.65

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection