Parish Details for St Erney

St Erney

St Erney is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East and has always been closely associated with Landrake. It is bordered by Landrake to the north, the estuary of the River Lynher (which separates it from St Stephens-by-Saltash) to the east and St German's Creek and the River Tiddy (which separates it from Sheviock and St Germans) to the south-west. St Erney was the mother church of Landrake, although it has since become subordinate to it, and for civil purposes is often merged under the name of that parish as "Landrake-with-St Erney". St Erney is a small village and parish in south-east Cornwall about 4 miles to the west of Plymouth. The village of Markwell, within the parish, is pleasantly situated on the banks of the River Tiddy opposite the town of St Germans.

Code Description Format Price

A4328

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1555-1812

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A4328

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1555-1812

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A1136

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1555-1812

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection