Parish Details for St Endellion
St Endellion, commonly called Endellion, is situated in the Deanery of Trigg Minor and Hundred of Trigg. It is bordered by the ocean to the north, St Teath to the east, St Kew and St Minver to the south and St Minver to the west. The parish is on the north coast of Cornwall to the south of Port Isaac. The high ground upon which the church stands renders its tower a conspicuous object at a considerable distance and was a landmark from the sea. Port Isaac, or more properly Portissuk, is a Saxon port and a village within this parish but about a mile and a half from the churchtown. Port Isaac was created a separate parish in 1913. Besides the churchtown, the other villages are Trelights and Trewetha (Trewether). For transcriptions of this parish, see ENDELLION.