Parish Details for St Dominick

St Dominick

St Dominick is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bordered by Calstock to the north, the River Tamar (which separates it from the Devon parish of Bere Ferrers) to the east, Pillaton and St Mellion to the south and Callington to the west. It is located on the west bank of the River Tamar about 3 miles to the south-east of Callington. There are numerous small hamlets and isolated buildings in the area. Besides the churchtown, the main villages and hamlets are Cross, Burraton, Etheric (now Bohetheric), Halton Quay and Ashton.

Code Description Format Price

B4342

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B419X

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A4366

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1559-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A4366

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1559-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection