Parish Details for St Clement

St Clement

St Clement is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It is bordered by St Allen and St Erme to the north, Probus, the detached portion of St Erme, Tresillian Creek (which separates it from Merther and St Michael Penkivel) to the east, the Truro river (which separates it from Kea and a part of Kenwyn) to the south and the city of Truro (St Mary's parish) and part of Kenwyn to the west. Under the provisions of the Local Government Act of 1984, the parish was divided into St Clement Urban and St Clement Rural with the Urban segment incorporated into the city of Truro. Today, St Clement is little more than a suburb of that city.

Code Description Format Price

B4526

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B4740

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.10

Add to Basket >

A3888

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1538-1837

CD

£3.50

Add to Basket >

A3888

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1538-1837

PDF

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A077X

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1538-1837

Book

£5.65

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection