Parish Details for St Cleer

St Cleer

St Cleer is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of West. It is bordered by Altarnun and North Hill to the north, Linkinhorne and St Ive to the east, Menheniot and Liskeard to the south and the River Fowey (which separates it from St Neot) to the west. St Cleer was once an eminent mining parish with some of the richest and best-paying mines in Cornwall. It is now a dormitory area within Caradon District with the vast majority of the inhabitants being commuters to Liskeard or Plymouth. Besides the churchtown, the main villages are Tremar, Tremar Coombe, Common Moor, Railway Terrace (now known as Darite) and Crow's Nest.

Code Description Format Price

A2126

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1597-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2126

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1597-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

St Cleer General Cemetery Monumental Inscriptions

This CD consists of 696 pictures of headstones with an index and full information, a map and section photographs, 2511 burial book entries including those without headstones, and the War Memorial with personal details and service information (where possible) of 36 men who died in both World Wars.

CD

£10.00

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection