Parish Details for Calstock

Calstock

Calstock is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is separated from the Devon parishes of Lamerton, Tavistock and Beer Ferris by the River Tamar to the north and east and is bordered by St Dominick to the south and Callington and Stoke Climsland to the west. The village is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Calestoch. Calstock town is situated on the banks of the Tamar. Besides Calstock town, the main villages are Gunnislake (where there was a Chapel-of-Ease), Albaston, Harrabear (now Harrowbarrow), Chilsworthy, Latchley and Metherell.

Code Description Format Price

B4588

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B5068

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A5707

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1602-1837

CD

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A5707

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1602-1837

PDF

£3.60

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection