Parish Details for St Breock

St Breock

St Breock is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Pydar. It is bordered by the River Camel (which separates it from St Minver and Egloshayle) to the north, the same river and its tributary, the River Ruthern, (which separates it from Egloshayle and Bodmin) to the east, Withiel and St Wenn to the south and St Issey to the west. It is located 7 miles north-west of Bodmin and a mile from Wadebridge. Towards the end of the 19th century, the town of Wadebridge was growing fast and was straddling two parishes, namely St Breock and Egloshayle, which was causing some problems with regards to the day-to-day running of the town's affairs. In 1898, the two parishes united to form the Wadebridge Urban Council which continued in existence until 1934. Villages in the parish are Burlorne-Eglos, Hay, Penhale, Tredrusson, Trelill and Trevanson.

Code Description Format Price

B4458

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.05

Add to Basket >

B4153

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A2140

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1561-1837

CD

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A2140

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1561-1837

PDF

£3.60

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection