Parish Details for St Blazey

St Blazey

St Blazey is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It is bordered by Luxulyan to the north, the River Par (which separates it from Tywardreath) to the east and St Austell to the south and south-west. The village lies on the main road to the east of St Austell. It is closely linked to St Blazey Gate which is that part of the parish on the western side towards St Austell. The parish of Biscovey (Par) was formed out of St Blazey in 1847.

Code Description Format Price

B4146

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A3864

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1608-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A3864

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1608-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection