Parish Details for St Austell

St Austell

St Austell is situated in the Deanery and Eastern Division of the Hundred of Powder and is now in the Restormel District. It was originally bordered by Roche and Luxulyan to the north, St Blazey and Par in Tywardreath to the east, the English Channel and Mevagissey to the south and St Ewe, St Mewan and St Stephen in Brannel to the west. In 1847, the parish of Charlestown was created from the eastern section while Treverbyn was created from the northern half in 1850. St Austell town is still in the civil and ecclesiastical parish of St Austell while the rural area is now a separate civil parish. There are villages scattered across the parish from Pentewan in the far south to Bugle in the north. The St Austell Union Workhouse was located within the town.

Code Description Format Price

B2652

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2614

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1564-1837

CD

£9.25

Add to Basket >

A2614

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1564-1837

PDF

£9.25

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection