Parish Details for St Agnes

St Agnes

St Agnes is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Pydar and is now in the Carrick District. It is bordered by the Bristol Channel and Perranzabuloe to the north, Kenwyn and Kea to the east, Gwennap and Redruth to the south and Illogan to the west. The town is just inland from the north coast and lies to the north of Redruth and north-west of Truro. Villages in the parish include the churchtown, Trevaunance Cove, Towan Cross, Mithian and Mingoose. The town of Perranporth is to the north-east of the parish. Blackwater is a village 3 miles south-east in the ecclesiastical parish of Mithian which is on the road between Redruth and St Columb. The new parish of Mount Hawke was created from part of the parish in 1847 and is located in the west of the older St Agnes parish.

Code Description Format Price

B1938

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2164

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1596-1837

CD

£6.15

Add to Basket >

A2164

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1596-1837

PDF

£6.15

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection